The route of the Clasica San Sebastian Region 2018 which will be held on August 4thtotals 228,7 kilometers and it includes three intermediate sprints and eight mountain passes: two of 1st category, two of 2nd category and four of 3rd category.
- Meaga of 3rd category at Km 27
- Iturburu of 2nd category at Km 59,6
- Alkiza of 3rd category at Km 78,9
- Jaizkibel of 1st category at Km 133,6
- Sprint in Irun at Km 147,2
- Arkale of 3rd category at Km 156,5
- Sprint in Oiartzun at Km 160,9
- Jaizkibel of 1st category at Km 173,3
- Sprint in Irun at Km 187,3
- Arkale of 3rd category at Km 196,7
- Murgil of 2nd category at Km 221,4
The route will start at Hernani street in San Sebastian -the vicinity of Alderdi Eder- at 11:30 and it will end on the Boulevard of this city between 17:13 and 17:48
Before the starting signal, the presentation of the 22 teams will be celebrated on the Boulevard of San Sebastian. The 154 cyclists will pass by the stage located in front of the ‘kiosko’ between 9:53 and 11:08.
Riders will be called at 11:13. The 3.7 kilometers neutralized route will start at 11:30 covering Hernani street, Andia street, Miramar street, Avda. De la Libertad, Easo street, Zaragoza Square, Zubieta Street, Miraconcha, Avda Zumalakarregi, Rotonda Europa and Avda Tolosa. Clasica San Sebastian Region’s 228,7 kilometers oficial route will start once arrived at the Igara roundabout.